Monday, August 10, 2009

long summer days.

it's been a long week of hot days, and it's nice to finally sit back and take it all in. the weeks are going by in countdown mode, only three more left here in davis. i've slowly been moving my life from here back to the bay area, all while trying to have an amazing time while i'm still here. it's a rough balance. i'd be lying if i said i wasn't going to miss this place.

these are a few of my goals for this week:
update etsy (like, for real this time)
scrapbook
finish reading The Double Helix
transfer files to my new external hard drive
apply to more jobs
learn how to make granny squares (i'm thinking this will be a new project for when i move back)
spend as much time with monica as possible (she's leaving this weekend and that makes me really sad)

well that's really all i have for now. at the end of the week there will be a new scrap outside the box challenge (my choice!) so check back here. hope you all had a great monday :]

No comments: