Tuesday, January 27, 2009

oh happy day!

first of all, i would like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to the wonderful leigh-ann for being so so sweet and mentioning me on elsie's blog today. i am overwhelmed with flattery and gratitude, this is just what i needed today :]

i'm still taking a mini-etsy break because of school, but i have relisted the print leigh-ann mentioned today. this print means so much to me, it's a doodle i drew when i first started dating my boyfriend. it's now my desktop background at work, i look at it everyday, and when leigh-ann asked for a copy i made an extra one for my inspiration wall. i seriously am on cloud 9 right now :]
you can find it here.


thanks so much for stopping by!
<3

2 comments:

nan said...

you are the cutest as always mally pants. your doodles and drawings are the B-E-S-T best. I love them all as much as I love you.

nan said...

when do we get to see you again?