Friday, January 25, 2008

what a strange turn of events

this is what sets the tone for my weekends, my amazing internship at Communicare Dental. i love going in there every friday morning, it puts me in such a good mood, i'm ready to tackle whatever comes next (in this case, it's a long weekend of studying for midterms, yuck). today i had an adorable seven-year-old girl come in and talk my ear off! she wanted to tell me about how well she brushes and flosses, and when i pulled out the mouth model she took the tooth brush and showed me! oh goodness, my heart melted. hanging out with the kids is definitely one of the best parts of my job, most of them are so excited and have such a positive outlook on going to the dentist. i definitely feel like i am making a difference already.

No comments: