Monday, January 21, 2008

mama, i love you.

every once in a while i like to give a good shout out on my blog to the people that i am thankful for in my life. this has been a long time coming, but my mother deserves the biggest ovation possible. she has helped me out so much this past week, i don't know how i would make it through the rough patches without her. she always knows just what to do and what to say to make everything better. she is so comforting and supportive, there's no doubt in this world she's my number one fan and would do anything for me. i have always always always appreciated my mother for the wonderful person that she is, and it seems everything i need anything at all, she completely outshines herself and gives me ten times the love and care than i ever thought i needed. i know she is the one person in life that i can always count on, no matter what i do she is always there, ready and willing to help out in any way possible. she never gives up on me, and she never ever ever lets me down. she has given me so much hope in life, i can look at her and know that everything is going to be alright. mama, you never fail to pull me back from the edge, you've always been there for me in every way possible and i don't think i'll ever be able to express in words how much love i have in my heart for you. thank you so much for just being you, i couldn't have dreamed up a more perfect mother. you are my hero, my savior, and the best friend i've ever had. i love you all the way to the moon and back.


i didn't want to hear it then but I'm not ashamed to say it now
every little thing you said and did was right for me
i had a lot of to think about, about the way i used to be
never had a sense of my responsibility
back then i didn't know why
why you were misunderstood
so now i see through your eyes, all that you did was love
mama, I love you. mama, I care
mama, I love you. mama, my friend.

Mama by The Spice Girls

No comments: