Monday, August 13, 2007

if you haven't tried this


you definitely need to! I've been out of the game for a while, but i'm back! It's been a crazy couple of weeks down at work. Everyone's getting ready for the big move! And our big event - WishFest! Should be super fun, the more people sign up the more excited I get about it. On top of that, we are STILL looking for someone to take over for me once I move off to Davis. Being up to my ears in work is fun, because I love staying busy, but the stress has definitely taken it's toll on me. I got so sick last week I thought I was going to die! Well, not really. But I felt horrible! My wonderful boss Sheri brought me a care package and get well wishes and it was honestly the sweetest gesture ever. And I can't thank her enough because I am feeling so much better! She even bought me my own Neti Pot. Now, I don't know about you but I was a complete skeptic about this thing. But Sheri is all about homeopathic medicines and out-there remedies, I figured I'd give it a shot. Low and behold, I can breathe! Now I'm a huge advocate of the Neti Pot.

It's getting closer and closer - I move in less than a month! I've been surfing ikea.com and found some cute new bedroom furniture, I can't wait to decorate!

I've also recently joined my gals at ScrapInStyleTV, so check me out!

No comments: